BTM STC-VP clamps are rugged and reliable. These clamps have been tested to 5 million cycles and are capable of accomodating large weight at the end of the clamp arm while maintaining a fast cycle rate.
BTM STC-VP clamps are among the strongest and most accurate clamps on the market today. These clamps offer extremely precise position and repeatability due to the patented Tri-Lok mechanism- a three point lock which remains locked even if air pressure is lost. The VP series of clamps are designed to be an economical power clamp solution, and are based on BTM's highly successful STC line of power clamps.
- 52mm - 62mm - 82mm (2" - 2.5" - 3.25") Bore Sizes.
- Standard NAAMS Mounting.
- Self-pumping Slide Rod Lubrication
- Top & Bottom Porting.
- Sealed Mechanism ~ Lubricated For Life Of Clamp.
- TRI-LOK Mechanism ~ Use As A Clamp Or Back Up
- Integral Oval Bore Cylinder With Heavy Wall.
- Pin Arm Drive ~ Quick Change & Versatile Positioning.
- Hardcoated Aluminum Body.
- Access to Manually Unlock Clamp Linkage.
- Status Controller ~ Single Connector Switch Package.
BTM STC power clamps have the following exclusive features:
- One piece body and cylinder construction
- Tri-Lok mechanism for exceptional repeatability of the closed arm position
- Pin drive hub - one clamp allows RH, LH, or Dual Arms
- Stackable - up to 3 clamps
Choose a Feature for Additional Information:
||Pin Arm Hub
STC VP Clamp Specifications
||3.8 kg [8.4 lbs]
||5.7 kg [12.6 lbs]
||13.6 kg [30 lbs]